SSA Advanced - The Complete Pocket Troubleshooter
Coiler’s SSA Advanced mobile application is a powerful tool to measure and log RF signal quality on Android smartphones. Unlike anything else on the market, SSA Advanced possesses the ability to record and instantly analyze the data so immediate action can be taken without the need for post-processing software, enabling RF engineers and technicians to be more efficient on the field.
Carrier Aggregation Support
With the introduction of LTE Advanced, mobile operators are all looking to upgrade their network with carrier aggregation (CA). For a successful CA upgrade, operators need as many engineers to be equipped with a reliable tool to test and monitor CA parameters. SSA Advanced is the perfect tool to fulfill that task.
*Coiler’s SSA Advanced is currently compatible with the LG G4 (model H815) smartphone, which supports GSM 850/900/1800/1900, WCDMA 800/900/1900/2100, HSDPA, HSUPA, FDD LTE Band 1 (2100) / Band 2 (1900) / Band 3 (1800) / Band 4 (1700AWS) / Band 5 (850) / Band 7 (2600) / Band 8 (900) / Band 17 (700bc) / Band 20 (800DD) / Band 28 (700). H815 G4 supports CA of Band 3 + Band 8 as well as Band 3 + Band 28.
- Supports carrier aggregation
- Shows Pcell & Scell parameters during CA
- Shows MIMO parameters for Pcell & Scell
- Supports outdoor & indoor testing
- Offers 6 types of call test options
- Synchronized playback on the UI
- Converts logs to Excel or Google Earth formats
- Import BTS locations to be shown on map
SSA Outdoor - the free signal quality mapper
SSA Outdoor enables field technicians to test RF signal quality through different call types in specific locations or along routes, logging and mapping the results in real-time on street maps or satellite view. It provides detailed RF parameters directly on the user’s Android smartphone, simplifying installations and drive-through troubleshooting.
SSA Outdoor is available for free on Google Play – scan the QR code or click here to download it.
• Supports 3G, LTE and Wi-Fi signal logging, and basic 2G signal level
• Supports street map view and satellite view for outdoor mapping
• Allows idle and throughput logging with flexible call settings
• Displays serving and neighbor cells signal levels
• Converts logs to .kml files to be viewed on Google Earth
• Compatible with devices running Android KitKat (4.4.x) and Lollipop (5.x)
SSA Capture - Geotagged photos with RF parameters
Get detailed network parameters such as signal strength, UL/DL speeds, cell ID etc. directly on your Android smartphone and display the data in overlay on geotagged photos for easy sharing.
SSA Capture is the simplest and fastest way for RF technicians to report back to base after field operations, or for end users to let their service providers know of any issue in the network. Simply take a picture through the app – the overlay text will display your precise location and all relevant signal parameters – and click “share” to send!
Captured images and their overlaid data are displayed on a convenient map-based interface, making photos of different locations easy to find.
SSA Capture is available for free on Google Play – scan the QR code or click here to download it.
- Supports 3G, LTE and Wi-Fi signal logging, and basic 2G signal level
- Performs UL/DL throughput tests
- Displays network parameters and location coordinates on photos
- Allows users to add text to captured images
- Uses geotagging to display captured images on a Google Maps-based interface
SSA Analyzer - PC post-processing software for SSA logs
SSA Analyzer is a PC post-processing software designed to compile and analyze data logged on Coiler’s SSA Outdoor and SSA Advanced.
Thanks to SSA Analyzer, log files can now be combined and compared, giving the user a clearer overall view of their network status measured when performing both outdoor and indoor call tests.
The interface can be divided into up to 4 windows, displaying log results on a map, as a graph, a table and an overall statistics report – synchronized replay then allows the user to visualize the data on all windows simultaneously.
The map legend range and color can be customized, making data export to Google Earth simpler, as the differentiating colors no longer need to be set before each call test.
SSA Analyzer is an indispensable tool for RF engineers looking to get the most out of their SSA call test logs – and you can download it now for free here!
Click here to download the SSA Analyzer Operation Guide.
- Import and centralize all log files from Coiler’s SSA mobile applications in one location
- Process both indoor and outdoor logs
- Display signal quality info on a map-based interface
- Customizable legend range and colors
- Combine and replay call test logs
- One-click statistic summary reports
- Export raw data to Excel or Google Earth
- Requirements: desktop or laptop running Windows 7 or above