Taipei, Taiwan, September 04, 2015 – Coiler has been striving constantly to provide our customers with tools to assist with the installation of repeaters. Today, we are pleased to introduce SSA Essential – a simple RF signal measurement and logging tool – to anyone that has a smartphone with Android 4.4.2 or higher.
SSA is short for Site Survey App and it is a mobile application Coiler has been working on for over two years. Many important parameters used to be only available at the modem level and on selected hardware. However, as Android continues to include more information in their recent releases, most of the common network parameters are now accessible for general signal quality check through an app like SSA Essential.
SSA Essential highlights:
- Supports 2G, 3G, 4G, and Wi-Fi signal logging
- Supports street map view and satellite view for outdoor map
- Supports .jpg and .png file import for indoor map
- Multiple logging options (idel, voice call, FTP DL, FTP UL, HTTP, and video stream) with flexible call script settings
- View log report and parameter statistics within SSA Essential
- Converts outdoor logs to .kml file format to be viewed on Google Earth on mobile or PC
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your free version of SSA Essential.